Over the Past few weeks since purchasing The Graystone Manor in Historic Pullman we have had some visitors as well as a few hidden treasures found in the walls and rafters. Below are some pictures that I wanted to get posted.
Genny Fagan our trusted designer from Walter E, Smithe stopping over to tell us about the Diva Chaise that would look awesome in the Side Parlor next to the Baby Grand. Dear Diva Chaise if you are reading this I think I love you!
Ian Lantz a new Pullman resident stopped over to say hello. While he was over, Barb and Ian had a "Bright Idea" represented by the light bulbs. .
Barbs Parents coming over for the fist time. Cant wait to have some Chile during a stripping party.
A banner from The Pullman House Tour circa 1970`s that was found in the basement rafters.
Proof from the closing table






No comments:
Post a Comment